flashback friday

Whenever I sit and try to steal a few quick clicks on the computer, Carter immediately toddles over to my chair, lifts his arms and beckons to be lifted onto my lap. He doesn't sit here contently, either. Unless there's something wildly entertaining on this computer screen, he bangs fists and fingers all over the keyboard.

This past week, I've been going straight to my YouTube channel and clicking on this old video for him. Yo Gabba Gabba doesn't even get him as zoned out as a good, old-fashioned, self-indulgent video. I can't be too hard on him, though. I'm 99 percent sure he doesn't even realize he's really watching himself. Plus, I really like that he sits still enough for me to rest my nose on top of his head and just breathe in his sweet smell.

Of all the YouTube videos I've made, this one is my absolute fav. I can't believe it was eight months ago.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the music player before you click Play.

2 comments:

  1. ha! parker is totally the SAME way. he loves videos of himself... silly little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a beautiful video! I was about 6 months pregnant with my little boy (our first babe) when you first posted this and I was in tears. In fact, I think most of your Carter videos brought me to tears that poured out with Love. Thanks for sharing and resharing this vid. =) Carter is beautiful. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete