if you don't know them by now ...



I've got adorable June sponsors! And the butt paste? It keeps butts adorable, so it totally qualifies. Just so things aren't awkward, here's an intro to a couple friends you're seeing on my lovely sidebar for the month of June.


flower back

My name is Melissa Stewart (a.k.a. Melissa Turner), and I am Canadian born and raised.I'm a wife to my college sweetheart, Jason, and a new mother to my little sweetheart, Elizabeth Jane.

I have both a diploma and a degree in Visual Arts and I have pursued my passion, which is painting portraits of children and animals.





flower back

I'm Maria. I'm 26. I have an amazing husband, and we are about to celebrate our two year anniversary on July 4th. I'm a mother to three adorable doggies (for now!).

I live in Phoenix, Arizona and teach sixth grade by day but am a business owner by nights, weekends and all my free time!

babyKAMP was born in the spring of 2000 and offers personalized stroller quilts, burp cloths, onesies, bloomers, bean bags, pails and lots more! babyKAMP is our life, and we hope that you love it as much as we do!






flower back

All Natural Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment/Skin Protectant is formulated from the trusted Boudreaux's Butt Paste brand-with natural ingredients that help treat and protect against diaper rash. Goes on and cleans off easily in a light and creamy formula that rubs in clear.

Other great Boudreaux's products include Boudreaux's Baby Kisses, Boudreaux's Body Wash & Shampoo, Boudreaux's Baby Butt Smooth Ointment and the Boudreaux's Rash Protector.

Watch for our brand new Boudreaux's Maximum Strength, hitting stores Summer 2011!!








No comments:

Post a Comment