october sponsors


grayflowers


My name is Missy, and I am the painter behind Missy's Portraits. I specialize in painting portraits of babies, children, families and even pets. I was first inspired to start my portrait business soon after I gave birth to my baby daughter, Elizabeth. I was dreading the thought of my maternity leave ending and having to go back to work full time. I really wanted to be able to stay home to be with baby Elizabeth. Since I have a bachelor's degree in Art and I've always loved painting people, children especially, I knew it was the perfect time to begin my quest as a MOMepeneur!

If you would like your very own custom portrait of your special someone (or someones), all you need to do is send over your favourite photo to me via email, tell me the size that you would like, and I can get started. You can find my online portfolio and contact info at www.melissaturner.com . Thank you!


grayflowers

Hey there! I'm Mandy! I live in the fabulous southern town of Nashville, TN.
I am wife to Jake and mom to the most precious, prettiest babies you will ever meet: 20 month old boy/girl twins, Josh and Jules.

Although it took them a while to get here (2.5 years to be exact), they were definitely worth the wait.

I fully admit to being an addict to blogs, photos and coffee. Please come join us over at my blog for some fun, fashion, some cuteness, a lot of fabulous.


grayflowers


Hi all! My name is Lily, and I am a mom to my adorable girl I refer to as little Z. Her real name is Zariya, but I love calling her by nicknames.

I live in sunny California but have a soft spot for the east coast. I am a full time, working mom, but my real passion is in what I call Mommy Consulting.

In a world of beauty gurus, I like to refer to myself as a mommy guru. This has resulted in my blog, Mrs. Mommy Talk, which is my other little baby. It's a plac where I can share my ideas, stories, reviews and photos with women all over the world. Green parenting, mommy beauty & fashion, baby outfits of the day and seasonal themed articles are some of my favorite topics.

From cupcake recipes to my Momspiration posts, I love sharing all that I learn that can be related back to mommies and those that are someday planning on becoming a mother.

Stop by for a visit, and let me know what you think. I am sure you will find something that you like, and if not, I am always open to suggestions. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment